Currently we have two channels in TravelLine extranet: Airbnb and Airbnb (new).
To switch to a new connection activate Airbnb (new), and then deactivate Airbnb.
To do this, go through three steps:
- Activate Airbnb (new) in TravelLine: Channel Manager
- Sync all your existing listings with TravelLine
- Deactivate the existing connection with Airbnb
1. Activate Airbnb (new) in TravelLine: Channel Manager
You can connect your Airbnb account to TravelLine in the following way:
1. Go to “Channel Manager” and select “Manage channels” option.
2. Find “All channels available” tab and click on Airbnb (new). Follow the on-screen instructions.
3. On step 1 named “Contract with Airbnb (new) channel tick “We confirm that we have a direct contract with the channel Airbnb (new)” and click “continue”.
4. On step two named “Please note” you can find the list of all operating features of Airbnb (new) - what is synced and what is not synced between Airbnb and TravelLine. Please keep it in mind when managing Airbnb (new). Once viewed click “Continue”.
5. On step three click the “Authorization” button.
6. Log in to your Airbnb account.
7. Tick “I agree to the Airbnb Additional Terms of Service” and click “Allow”.
8. You will be redirected back to TravelLine. The access code is generated automatically. Click “Complete connection”.
9. You will be redirected to the “Listings” page where you can view and edit your existing list of listings created in Airbnb extranet. To activate the connection you should sync your listings with TravelLine.
2. Sync all your existing listings with TravelLine
1. On the page “Listings” you can find all your existing listings. You should sync each listing with TravelLine. To do this click on the listing’s name.
Choose a sync type for each listing. Three types available:
- Full sync. All listing data is synced via TravelLine. You cannot modify listing details, pricing or availability on the Airbnb website.
- Pricing and availability synchronization. You must manage pricing and availability in TravelLine. All other management as listing details and setting should be done in Airbnb.
- No sync. Neither pricing and availability or content will be updated in Airbnb from TravelLine. You should manage this listing manually in Airbnb extranet.
After the sync type is chosen click “save” on top of the page. Sync all the listings before going to the next step.
3. Go to “Rooms and rate plans mappings” page and map rates and listings from Airbnb to the corresponding rates and listings in TravelLine. Click “Save and activate” and confirm the action.
As soon as you sync at least one listing the status of Airbnb (new) channel in TravelLine will be marked as “working”. For the new connection to work correctly you should deactivate the old connection to Airbnb.
3. Deactivate the existing connection with Airbnb
To disconnect the old connection to Airbnb you should do the following:
1. Go to “Channel Manager” - “Manage channels” and click Airbnb (new).
2. In “Channel settings” switch off the “channel activity status”.
3. Go back to “Channel Manager” - “Manage channels”. The old Airbnb connection will be marked as “Stopped”
4. Select “Action” - “Deactivate channel”.
Congratulations! You connected TravelLine (new) to TravelLine: Channel Manager.