If you see «Guarantee by credit card» in the booking confirmation indicates guarantee by credit card it means the following:
- guest left the details of his credit card to guarantee the reservation;
- credit card charge was not made automatically;
- credit card was not checked for validity and the availability of the required sum of money.
How to view credit card details:
1. Card details are available on the TravelLine extranet. Go to the sections «Reports» > «Bookings reports», click on the «Card details» in the «Payment Method» column.
2. Click on the «Get the access code» button in the opening dialog box.
3. Copy the access code and click on the button «Show map details». Enter the access code and click «Login».
4. Click on the link «Show details» on the page with the payment description.
Retention policy of credit card details:
- you can view card details no more than 3 times;
- card details get deleted 3 days after the first viewing;
- if the card details have never been viewed, they get deleted 10 days after the guest departure.